As the saying goes, an apple a day keeps the doctor away. While this may not be exactly true, it’s based on the premise that vitamins can boost immunity, which is crucial when it comes to staying healthy. New studies continue to prove that vitamins are key in protecting the body from illness, but did you know they also serve as major beauty boosters?
Of all the vitamins, B and C play the biggest part in maintaining a healthy glow. These super-powerful nutrients have impressive healing properties as well, like reversing DNA damage on a cellular level. We here at Spa Week are all about wellness, which is why we discovered exactly how these vitamins can benefit you. But, we didn’t stop there! We also found luxurious Spa Week treatments that incorporate these beautifying vitamins, so you can enjoy all of the benefits – for only $50!
Read up on Vitamin B and C below, and head over to SpaWeek.com to book your treatment from April 21-27 so you can look and feel your very best!
Vitamin B complex is a group of vitamins (B1, B2, B3, B6, B9 and B12) that have amazing beauty benefits. Not only does Vitamin B protect the immune system and boost energy, but it has the potential to make your skin glow. This is because B vitamins improve the skins hydration, which prevents fine lines and wrinkles from developing. These vitamins also are important in cell repair, which contributes to a smooth and even complexion that we all covet.
Here are some $50 Spa Week treatments that boast Vitamin B:
- Six Vitamin B Metabolism Boosting Slim Shots at Premier Med Spa in Richardson, TX
- Vitamin B12 Lipotropic Slimming Injection and Vibra-Slim Platform Session at Orchid Aesthetics Medical Spa in New York, NY
- Package of Five Vitamin B12 Shots for Energy and Immune System at Elude Med Spa in Pasadena, CA
- Package of Six Slim Shots with Vitamin B6, B12, Amino Acids and Lipotropic Fat Burner at Ageless Med Spa in Katy, TX
- Vitamin B3 Detox Slimming Wrap with Full Body Papaya Scrub at La Estetica Wellness Spa in San Mateo, CA
Natural sources of Vitamin C include oranges, strawberries and limes, but these fruits pack much more of a punch than just a tart treat. Vitamin C works miracles for the skin because it is key in the body’s production of collagen, which is what gives skin firmness and strength. This antioxidant also fights free radicals beneath the skin’s surface, preventing dryness, fine lines and even wrinkles! And as if that wasn’t impressive enough, according to the University of Maryland Medical Center, Vitamin C can reduce sunburn and help offset the negative effects of sun exposure.
Here are some $50 Spa Week treatments that use Vitamin C:
- Collagen Stimulator Vitamin C Facial at Golden Day Spa in Scarsdale, NY
- Vitamin C Hydrating Facial at Bliss Spa & Salon in North Andover, MA
- Vitamin C Facial Peel at 3rd Element Spa & Salon in Philadelphia, PA
There are even more Vitamin-packed spa treatments to be enjoyed during Spa Week! Click here to find a city near you and book your appointment today!